Wednesday 1 May 2019

Funny Selfie Instagram Captions - Pik Captions

Funny Selfie Instagram Captions 2019

Funny Selfie Instagram Captions | Pik Captions | Instagram Captions


Here we are going to provide funny selfie Instagram captions. With the use of Instagram captions, your selfie looks more attractive and you gain more Instagram followers.

In this article, you will find funny selfie Instagram Captions which users make laugh.



  • I put my phone in airplane mode, but it’s not flying!
  • Forget love, I’d rather fall in chocolate.
  • Brains are awesome. I wish everybody had one.
  • An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if doctor is cute, forget the fruit.
  • I’m actually not funny, I am just mean and people think I’m funny!
  • I’m a smart person, I just do stupid things.
  • Look dope chic, spice and so nice.
  • I`m jealous of my parents, I’ll never have a kid as cool as theirs.
  • I am on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it.
  • I hate when I am about to hug someone really sexy and my face hits the mirror.
  • I smile because I have no idea what’s going on.
  • I am not fat, I am just… easier to see.
  • I am not lazy, I am just on my energy saving mode.
  • I Live And I Learn But I Wait My Turn. I’m Always On The Run, Got Weight To Burn.
  • There may be no excuse for laziness, but I’m still looking.
  • So we meet again..
  • If I ever let my head down, it will be just to admire my shoes.
  • Aye I’m just feeling my vibes right now, I’m feeling myself.
  • Warning – You might fall in love with me.
  • I know I’m lucky that I’m so cute.
  • What if I told you, you can eat without posting it on Instagram.
  • If being Hot is a Crime ARREST ME!
  • Just saw the most smartest person when I was in front of the mirror.
  • People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
  • If you are going to speak bad things about me on my back, come to me. I’ll tell you more.
  • Silence is the best answer of all questions and Smile is the best reaction in all situations. Unfortunately, both never help in VIVA & INTERVIEW.
  • I love my six pack so much, I protect it with a layer of fat.
  • Nothing is illegal until you get caught
  • If life gives you lemons, just add vodka.
  • I’m not weird, I’m a limited edition.
  • Born free, taxed to death.


Best Selfie Instagram Captions


Instagram is one of the best images sharing social media site. Here we try to share good Instagram captions for a selfie only for you people. From here you will grab some of best captions on your Instagram selfie captions.

Funny Selfie Instagram Captions | Pik Captions | Instagram Captions



  • Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.
  • On a scale of 1 to 10, I’m a 15
  • Can Bob the Builder fix my bad attitude?
  • We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.
  • Every tall girl needs a short best friend.
  • As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure is going to happen.
  • Friends knock on the door, best friends walk into your house and start eating.
  • A friend in need a friend to be avoided.
  • Roses are red, violets are blue, Oh my friend you belong to a zoo.
  • I hope we are good friends until we die, then i hope we can stay ghost friends, walk through walls and scare people.
  • Cousins are created so that our Parents can compare marks.
  • When you fall I will be ready to catch you- with love, floor.
  • Do you know what’d look good on you? Me .
  • You marry so that you can know each other and the process lasts for infinity.
  • With great girlfriend comes great expenses.
  • Dear MATH, stop asking to find your X, she’s not coming back.
  • Make love, not war. Hell, do both. Get married..
  • My wife dresses to kill. She cooks the same way.
  • Newton’s law of love: Love can neither be created nor be destroyed. Only it can transfer from one girlfriend to another with some loss of money.
  • Showing cleavage doesn’t fix your face.
  • Coffee and Confidence.
  • When you are laughing life seems to be better
  • If you live for other people’s acceptance you will die from their rejection.
  • Oh, you’re a model? What’s your agency, Instagram?
  • As beautiful on the inside as I am on the outside.
  • Sweet as Suger, Hard as Ice, You Hurt Me once, I Kil You Twice.
  • Be classy, never be trashy be little sassy.
  • Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.
  • A selfie once a day keeps the depression away.
  • I like my coffee how I like myself: dark, bitter, and too hot for you.
  • Don’t Start Your Day With Broken Yesterday.
  • When you take a selfie and your hairs look perfect but not your face.
  • Some beautiful paths cant be discovered without getting lost.
  • You don’t have to like me; I’m not a Facebook status
  • I’m a blur, a speeding bullet you can’t catch.
  • I like Not Fair Term’s And a Villain’s Mind.
  • Somethings look very good in dreams
  • Someday someone is going to look at you like you’re the best thing in the world.
  • When nothing goes right, go left instead.
  • “Am I Funny 😛 Yes All The Time”
  • I must destroy you with hugs and kisses
  • I know I’m lucky that I’m so cute.
  • I think you are lacking vitamin me!
  • Is Google a boy or a girl? Obviously, a girl because it won’t let you finish your sentence without suggesting other ideas.
  • When Instagram was down, I ran around town shouting “like” at flowers, dogs, and expensive brunches.
  • Onions make me sad. A lot of people don’t realize that.
  • I don’t always study, but when I do, I don’t.
  • Give me the chocolate and nobody gets hurt.
  • So, you’re on Instagram? You must be an amazing photographer.
  • Oh, you’re a model? What’s your agency, Instagram?
  • Weekend, please don’t leave me.
  • What if I told you, you can eat without posting it on Instagram.
  • I need a six month holiday, twice a year.
  • “Comment funny caption”
  • A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.
  • Dear vegetarians, if you’re trying to save animals, then why are you eating their food?
  • There may be no excuse for laziness, but I’m still looking.
  • Yesterday, I changed my WiFi password to “Hackitifyoucan”; today, someone changed it to “challenge accepted”.
  • Boys are like purses, cute, full of crap, and can always be replaced.
  • Don’t worry if you haven’t found your true love, they’re just with someone else right now.
  • Take my selfie and be merry.
  • A selfie a day attracts the haters on your way.
  • My hairstyle is called – I Tried.
  • Does this selfie make me look fat?
  • Be as picky with men, as you are with selfies.
  • I graduated from the University of selfies.
  • I’m not lazy, just relaxed.
  • It’s better to arrive late than to arrive ugly.
  • WARNING: You may fall in love with my face.
  • Mastering the art of awkward posing.
  • Once a while someone amazing comes along! And here I am.
  • Proof that I can do selfies better than you.
  • Living is easy with your eyes closed.
  • Take a ride on my energy.
  • Who is that sexy thing I see out there? That’s me, standing in the mirror!
  • Puts selfie on top of the tree because I’m a star.
  • People are looking at me funny.
  • Better to be the one who smiled than the one didn’t smile back.
  • Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
  • Oh you’re a model? What’s your agency, Instagram?
  • I liked memes before they were on Instagram
  • Friday, my second favorite F word.
  • If a dentist makes their money from unhealthy teeth, why would I trust a product 4/5 of them recommend?
  • I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me
  • Weekend, please don’t leave me.
  • Need an ark? I Noah guy.
  • What if I told you, you can eat without posting it on Instagram.
  • I need a six month holiday, twice a year.
  • If I was funny, I would have a good Instagram caption.
  • I don’t always surf the internet, but when I do, eyebrows!
  • A blind man walks into a bar… And a chair… and a table.
  • I had fun once, it was horrible.
  • I’m not shrewd. I simply wear glasses.
  • I’m not certain what number of issues I have in light of the fact that math is one of them
  • I’m genuine and I trust some of my adherents are as well.
  • I completely loathe Instagram, and whatever else needing to do with hashtags.
  • I generally feel tragic for seedless watermelons, in light of the fact that imagine a scenario in which they needed infants.
  • I am a performing artist and an essayist and I co-made my breakfast and my child, Malachai.
  • I am returning to face the truth that an ordinary day is not lager on the shoreline or calamari in the stomach.
  • I can quote (Insert motion picture) superior to anything you and every one of your companions.
  • I Can’t recall who I stole my bio from or why
  • I have not lost my brain its moved down on HD some place.
  • I have this new hypothesis that human youthfulness doesn’t end until your mid thirties.
  • I trust one day I cherish something the route ladies in plugs love yogurt
  • I’m truly a titan cupcake. Perplexed about crazy rides and dry ice
  • On the off chance that I could hole up my life in one line I would pass on of humiliation
  • On the off chance that you don’t have anything pleasant to say, come sit by me, and we can ridicule individuals together
  • Looking for rest, rational soundness, & The Shire
  • Embed self important stuff about myself here.
  • It’s Weird that all pics shared from Instagram are continually obscuring.
  • Only a cupcake searching for a stud biscuit
  • Simply one more papercut survivor
  • When nothing goes right, go left instead!
  • I need a six month holiday, twice a year.
  • There may be no excuse for laziness, but I’m still looking.
  • A blind man walks into a bar And a chair and a table.
  • I don’t always surf the internet, but when I do, eyebrows!
  • Yesterday, I changed my WiFi password to “Hackitifyoucan”; today, someone changed it to”ChallengeAccepted”.
  • Started from the bottom now we’re here.
  • Give me the chocolate and nobody gets hurt.
  • So, you’re on Instagram? You must be an amazing photographer.
  • Onions make me sad. A lot of people don’t realize that.
  • Women drivers rev my engine.
  • So, you’re on Instagram? You must be an amazing photographer.
  • Real men don’t take selfies.
  • I haven’t done this in a while so excuse me.
  • I know I’m lucky that I’m so cute.
  • Onions make me sad. A lot of people don’t realize that.
  • I’m your worst nightmare.
  • Friday, my second favorite F word


Funny Selfie Instagram Captions | Pik Captions | Instagram Captions




  • Life isn’t perfect..But my Hair is! #selfieaddict
  • I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.
  • When i was Rome.. I did what the Romans did.
  • I will go into survival mode if tickled
  • I’m not happy its “Friday” I’m happy its “Today”. Love your life 7 days a week.
  • I’m beginning to like Instagram, which is unusual on the grounds that I loathe pictures.
  • I’ve generally believed being famous on Instagram is as about as futile as being rich in syndication
  • I got back with my Ex…Box 360
  • So you’re telling me I have a chance.
  • Walking past a class with your friends in it.
  • I’m not saying it was aliens, but it was Aliens!
  • Yea, dating is cool but have you ever had stuffed crust pizza?
  • Started from the bottom now we’re here.
  • Give me the chocolate and nobody gets hurt.
  • Lost in the world that doesn’t exist.
  • Today I will be as useless as letter g in lasagna.
  • You only drink diet soda? You must be so healthy.
  • The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.
  • The moment when she says you’re cute.
  • If we could only turn back time…
  • Hey girl, feel my sweater. Know what it’s made of? Boyfriend material.
  • If I was funny, I would have a good Instagram caption.
  • I think you are lacking vitamin me!
  • I’m a Basset Hound devotee with a mouth like a Syphilitic mariner.
  • I’m a Texan with bunches of sentiments and beautiful hair.
  • I’m really not amusing. I’m just truly mean and individuals think I am kidding.
  • I’m here to evade companions on Facebook.
  • What if I told you, you can eat without posting it on Instagram.
  • Ladies, please.
  • Need an ark? I Noah guy.
  • I think you are lacking vitamin me!
  • When Instagram was down, I ran around town shouting “like” at flowers, dogs, and expensive brunches.
  • Say “Beer Can” with a British accent. I just taught you to say “Bacon” with a Jamaican accent.
  • I don’t always study, but when I do, I don’t.
  • I’ll never try to fit in. I was born to STAND OUT.
  • So, you’re on Instagram? You must be an amazing photographer.
  • Onions make me sad. A lot of people don’t realize that.
  • Women drivers rev my engine.
  • Oh you’re a model? What’s your agency, Instagram?
  • I liked memes before they were on Instagram
  • Friday, my second favorite F word.
  • If a dentist makes their money from unhealthy teeth, why would I trust a product 4/5 of them recommend?
  • I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me
  • Weekend, please don’t leave me.
  • Need an ark? I Noah guy.
  • What if I told you, you can eat without posting it on Instagram.
  • I need a six month holiday, twice a year.
  • If I was funny, I would have a good Instagram caption.
  • I don’t always surf the internet, but when I do, eyebrows!
  • A blind man walks into a bar And a chair and a table.
  • I had fun once, it was horrible.
  • Each tempest comes up short on downpour
  • Marvelous closures in “us” occurrence? I think not



So guys, here are the funny Instagram captions for Instagram selfie. I think these are the funny selfie Instagram captions 2019. We hope you like the collection of captions for a selfie on Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment